call us on: 44 (0)131 529 3183
- Category: main
- Published on Tuesday, 08 November 2011 12:23
- Written by Super User
Open Innovation in the Renewable Sector
Today's market leaders face wave after wave of global competition. What should corporations do to overcome the '"innovator's dilemma" and increase the pace and effectiveness of their innovation initiatives?
This interactive workshop was held on 12 January 2012 at Edinburgh Business School and offered the following:
- Ken Morse of Entrepreneurship Ventures gave examples of how Japanese, European and American firms turned around their decline and fought back to the #1 spots in their chosen markets. He will then suggest ways that your business can embrace the innovation and corporate venturing imperative more successfully.
- An opportunity for partners to showcase the Open Innovation Project and its involvement in the renewable sector. Kassel University highlighted their work with solar panel giant SMA and University of Edinburgh showcased their work with Aquamarine and their work in wave energy technology.
- A discussion panel chaired by Ken Morse.
- Lunch and an opportunity to network.
Further information: http://openinnovation-imperative.eventbrite.com/