call us on: 44 (0)131 529 3183
- Category: main
- Published on Monday, 30 December 2013 14:18
- Written by Super User
These are training materials that have been developed by project partners. They are designed to be used to train businesses and service providers in the applyication of open innovation methods and principles.
- Open Innovation Masterclass Programme: Laval Mayenne Technopole.
- Open Innovation Learning Programme (PLATO): Voka Chamber of Commerce East Flanders.
- Outline of Syllabus Master Class. Kassel University
- Lead User Handbook: Kassel University
- Slides from Introducing Social Media for Small Business: British Library Business & IP Centre
- Lean Startup Guide. British Library Business & IP Centre
- Slides from Introduction to Lean Startup webinar. British Library Business & IP Centre
- Open Innovation Toolkit: City of Edinburgh Council
- Crowdfunding Handbook: a guide to running your own platform: Kassel University
- Lead User Hand