call us on: 44 (0)131 529 3183
- Category: main
- Published on Wednesday, 16 October 2013 09:45
- Written by Super User
The following research papers on open innovation have been produced by Kassel University as part of the Open Innovation Project
- Towards Open Innovation in Universities: Fostering the inside-out process using ideas competitions (2012).
- Customer Integration in New Product Development (2012).
- Idea Contributors Wanted: Towards the adaption of the pyramiding approach to recruit new idea contributors for a virtual ideas competition (2012).
- Establishing Virtual Communities: Only trial and error (2012).
- 12 Years of GENEX Framework: What did Practice Learn from Science in Terms of Web-Based Ideation (2013).
- Introducing Open Innovation to universities: How to increase universities' innovativeness (2012).
- Collaborative Idea Elaboration on Web-Based Ideation Platforms (2013).
- Open Innovation in SMEs. A cross-national study on the application of the ‘outside-in; strategy (2013).