call us on: 44 (0)131 529 3183
- Category: partners
- Published on Friday, 13 May 2011 18:19
- Written by Super User
The Plymouth University is committed to delivering an outstanding student experience and enjoy a reputation for excellence in teaching and learning alongside world-class research. Together with a research-informed curriculum, we embed employability skills throughout a student's journey with us.
The University is an award-winning leader in knowledge transfer and through its Enterprise Solutions programme has helped many hundreds of businesses and over a thousand individuals over the last year alone. We also have two incubation centres on campus, Formation Zone (Arts) and Formation 2.0 (STEM) and are co-partners in the Tamar Science Park which houses spinout companies from the University. The University delivers higher education through its network of 18 partner Further Education Colleges across the South West and is a founding partner of the Combined Universities of Cornwall.
Contribution to the Open Innovation Project
Contributing to all aspects of the project with an emphasis on the value of of open innovation to Small and medium-sized businesses.
The University is contributing to the following events:
- Devon Game Change: 25-27 November 2014
- Blue Skies and Green Lights: 9 July 2013
- Evening Showcase of Open Innovation + Dinner: 21 May 2013
- The Somerset Innovation Learning Programme; from October 2012
- Future Tourism: 22 November 2011
- Digital Demand & Innovation: 6 October 2011
Sharon Healy (Finance)
For further information