call us on: 44 (0)131 529 3183
- Category: partners
- Published on Friday, 13 May 2011 18:19
- Written by Super User
Somerset County Council is made up of four Directorates, Children and Young People, Community, Environment, and Resources. Somerset County Council is part of a joint venture between Taunton Deane Borough Council, Avon and Somerset Police and IBM, which form Southwest One.
Our mission is to provide excellent services that are accessible, responsive and sustainable to ensure Somerset is a healthy and vibrant place to live, work and visit. At Somerset County Council we have four key values that we expect all our employees to work to - Our 4Cs.
Contribution to the Open Innovation Project
Contributing to all aspects of the project with an emphasis on the value of of open innovation to Small and medium-sized businesses.
The Council is contributing to the following events:
- Devon Game Change: 25-27 November 2014
- Somerset and Devon Innovation Learning Programme: 8-10 July 2014
- Service Design Thinking: 5 March 2014
- Optimising Social Media: 19 February 2014
- Business Model Canvas Masterclass: 6 February 2014
- Developing Social Media: 20 January 2014
- Blue Skies and Green Lights: 9 July 2013
- Evening Showcase of Open Innovation + Dinner: 21 May 2013
- Collaborate to Innovate (Somerset): February-May 2013
- Citrus Saturdays: From October 2012
- The Somerset Innovation Learning Programme: From October 2012
- Masterclass in Social Media and Innovation: 25 April 2012
- Future Tourism: 22 November 2011
- Digital Demand and Innovation: 6 October 2011.
- Tomorrow's World and Today's Innovation: 28 September 2011.
Innovation Learning Programme ('Game Change') for high growth businesses: Summer 2014
Click for the long version
Open Innovation activities in 2014
Strategic Ideas Sharing : otherwise known as Study Visits, these were funded through the Open Innovation Project and the Somerset Creative Industries Fund. Below is the short version. Click for the medium and long versions.
For further information