call us on: 44 (0)131 529 3183
- Category: main
- Published on Friday, 24 May 2013 08:05
- Written by Super User
Cultural Enterprise Office is Scotland’s specialist business support and development service for creative micro-businesses and cultural practitioners.
Our range of business support services help those based in Scotland build the skills and knowledge they need to clarify their creative ideas and turn them into flourishing enterprises. Whether their ambitions lie in the commercial or not-for-profit sectors, we offer support to businesses and practitioners at any stage of development, from pre-start to those considering growth.
We also deliver Starter for 6 Scotland's premier start-up and investment programme for creative industry entrepreneurs with innovative and sustainable business ideas.
Contribution to the Open Innovation Project
Cultural Enterprise Office is interested in Open Innovation because it helps those who already collaborate, define what we do and supports our clients define new approaches to their work, leading to a better creative practice and more sustainable business.
Cultural Enterprise Office will:
- Educate and inform staff and Advisers about Open Innovation
- Find ways in which we can support our clients develop their practice or creative business by engaging in Open Innovation
- Foster collaborations between clients and other creative businesses within the regions of the programme.
In 2012 work on Open Innovation took place within the Starter for 6 Network. In 2013 this has opened up to the wider Cultural Enterprise Office client base.
They have been involved in the following events
- Stop, Collaborate and Celebrate: 19 December 2013
For event listings please visit the Open Innovation news page
For further information