call us on: 44 (0)131 529 3183
- Category: main
- Published on Wednesday, 19 November 2014 17:03
- Written by Super User
- Day 1. Looks at measuring the distance between aspirations and current capabilities.
- Day 2. Shows businesses how to inject power into the 4 pillars of business performance: markets, people, finance and process.
- Day 3. Explores driving business improvement using director/owner best practice and discipline.
Dates and venue
- 25, 26 and 27 November 2014.
- Mast House, Graduate School of Management: Plymouth University, Plymouth PL4 0HJ