call us on: 44 (0)131 529 3183
- Category: main
- Published on Tuesday, 01 July 2014 14:01
- Written by Super User
From the 23-29 of April 2014, Laval Mayenne Technopole led 14 entrepreneurs through the Idenergie Camp; an intense week-long programme developed according to the lean startup approach. The 14 were selected from 57 applications which followed a national call. The event spanned days from Wednesday to the following Monday and the activities on each of the days were as follows:
- Wednesday: Getting to know each other and introducing of the customer needs that each entrepreneur was looking to address.
- Thursday: Applying a design thinking approach to looking at these needs. Taking the first steps at customer development in meeting customers and working on an 'empathy map'.
- Friday: Working on a 'business model canvas' in the morning and in the afternoon people like developers, artists and engineers helped the entrepreneurs work on their developing projects.
- Monday. Individual meetings with accountants followed by preparation and delivery of a final pitch to a jury.The jury then selected 8 entrepreneurs to participate in the Idenergie Acceleration Programme.
To find out more watch this video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1t4gn6_idenergie-camp-2014_tech