call us on: 44 (0)131 529 3183
- Category: main
- Published on Monday, 06 January 2014 14:42
- Written by Super User
Laval Virtual is one of Europe’s foremost international conferences and exhibitions
of virtual technologies. The 2014 Laval Virtual conference takes place on 9-11 April and the exhibition is being held on 9-13 April.
The conference will focus on these themes:
- Natural User Integration
- Virtual, Augmented and Robotic Humans
- Digital Heritage
- Augmented Experience within Real-Time Tele-Immersivr Environments
- Interactive Art for Active Audience
Laval Mayenne Technopole are organising a StartUp area at the exhibition which is aimed at innovative businesses operating in the field of virtual reality or wishing to work with companies in this area. Businesses can apply for a ‘free booth’ in this area. with an application deadline of 31 January 2014.
For further information
- Laval Virtual: visit the website